Information You May Need To know About Angela Ganote
- Ganote Biography
- Ganote Age
- Ganote Net worth
- Ganote Height/ Weight
- Ganote Husband
- Ganote Family
- Ganote Salary
|Height/ Weight||5ft 5in.|
Angela Ganote Biography
Angela Ganote is an American journalist. She grew up in Brownsburg, worked at WLFI in Lafayette, WSBT in South Bend, and WCMH in Columbus, Ohio. Ganote studied at Indiana University where she graduated and had no idea she would go into the TV until a chance meeting with her fellow colleague news anchor, Anne Marie Tiernan.
Angela Ganote Age
She was born on September 18, 1972. She is 47 years old.
Angela Ganote Education
She enrolled in Hamilton Southeastern High School where she developed her interest in meteorology, the atmosphere, natural phenomena, and geography. In 1990, she graduated high school after being an excellent student. Afterward, she decided to then attend Indiana State University with a major in business. She changed her major to apparel merchandising but did not like that either.
Her parents took a step to encouraged her to talk to Chuck Lofton, a local weatherman. He was able to advise her correctly and she changed her university to Purdue University and her major to Atmospheric Sciences and graduated in 1996. While in college, she operated at the National Weather Service in Indianapolis. Her 1st TV assignment was at WLFI-TV 18 in West Lafayette, Indiana. She spent 4 years forecasting the weather in Sacramento, California. In 2001 she returned to central Indiana to operate at WISH-TV and then in 2012, she moved on to WTHR13 where she operates up to date. She has earned her 5 Emmy awards through her forecasting.
Angela Ganote Husband
Ganote got married on 21st September 2002 to Bradd DeBello Ganote who is originally from Pennsylvania. The two are blessed with two kids- daughter Ashlyn Ganote and son Brock Ganote. There had gone rumors that Peyton Manning, a 5 time NFL MVP for the Indianapolis Colts, had allegedly dated Angela Buchman between 2009-2011.
Angela Ganote Family
Buchman was born to parents Dan and Brenda Buchman at the metropolis hospital on September 18, 1972, in Newark, Ohio. She has a sister named Erica Wojtalik nee Buchman. Erica and her husband Pat opened Pat’s Philly Pretzels in June 2013 at Fisher, Indiana where Angela went to the opening of the store.
Angela Ganote Net Worth/ Salary
Her salary ranges between $60,000 – $70,000. Her estimated net worth is still under review.
Quick Facts About Angela Ganote
- Angela is a travel softball coach in addition to being a News anchor.
- Despite having experience in being a cheerleader, b-ball, and soccer coach in the past, she decided to make a career in the News business.
- Like the majority of Americans, she loves football and is a huge Colts and Cowboys fan.
- Let’s hope Angela never gets into a fight with her husband on this choice of life because he is a huge Dallas fan.
- They say that age is just a number and she decided to celebrate her number 40 at two football games.
- According to her worst moment and according to people who have a crush on her, their best moment was when her skirt was lifted due to a leaf blower.
- In an interview, she says that her biggest fear is not getting her kids through college. She goes on to speak about how being a woman in her business comes with a shelf life and that she wants to make sure that she keeps working so that her kids can get the education they need.
- After eleven years of working at WISH-TV, she finally had the chance to work with Chuck Lofton who she owes her decision to change majors too.
- She works out 4 days a week and her favorite way to stay in shape is a ballet barre class.
- Besides Angela’s work and family, her interests include travel, water skiing, fashion, and shopping.