Information You May Need To Know About Laura Zerra
- Zerra Biography
- Zerra Age
- Zerra Episodes
- Zerra Husband
- Zerra Net worth
- Zerra Twitter
Laura Zerra Biography
Laura Zerra is an American reality series actress. She is best known for starring in Discovery Channel’s reality series “Naked and Afraid”.She is also an author of ”A Modern Guide to Knifemaking” where she shares whatever knowledge she’s picked up about knife making. Being only the couple (with Jeff Zausch) to withstand the sixty days survival contest, Laura appeared on the sequel series, Naked And Afraid XL in 2019.
Laura Zerra Age
Laura was born on September 16th, 1985. As of 2019, she is around 35 years old.
Laura Zerra Parents
Laura Zerra was in Agawam, Western Massachusetts. She is the daughter of Steven and Elizabeth Zerra. She has two older sisters. At her young age, Laura used to love going out hiking and exploring with her father. As she grew up, she would explore further into the wilderness near where she lived.
She would explore coyote dens, stalk deer and try to walk just about anywhere she could reach. Her close encounters with animals made her change her lifestyle and turn vegan, while she was still in school. She started eating meat again later and taught herself how to hunt.
She would spend summers working at the Great Hollow Wilderness School in Connecticut where she taught primitive survival. As hobbies, Laura started learning about bow building, tracking and ethnobiological plants.
Is Laura Zerra Married | Laura Zerra Relationship
Laura is a very secretive person when it comes to her personal life. She has kept her love life away from public and social media. Currently, she is not married. Despite her collaboration with Jeff Zausch in the Discovery series Naked and Afraid, her real-life romances glow hidden hinting her single life. Laura is yet to clarify her fan about her man who matches with the quality of a dream husband.
Laura teamed up with YouTube star Andrew Ucles and travelled to Australia to learn about its wildlife and live hunting animals.
Living as a true nomad, Laura keeps learning new skills to further her chances of surviving in the wild. So far she’s picked up the art primitive hunting and bow building, shed antler hunting, exploring wild places, processing her own meat, wild foraging, freediving, and spearfishing.
Laura Zerra Naked and Afraid
In 2013 Laura was cast in Discovery’s “Naked and Afraid” and spent 21 days in Bocas del Toro, Panama which put all her survival skills that she had learned over the years to test. After her amazing performance on the first instance, she was asked to return to the show to complete another 21 day challenge at Peruvian Amazon, and then again to complete 40 days in the Colombian savanna in Season 1 of “Naked and Afraid XL”.
Laura Zerra Episodes
- Den of Vipers (2019) – Herself – Survivalist
- Goodbye Cruel Waterworld (2019) – Herself – Survivalist
- Apex Predators (2019) – Herself – Survivalist (as Laura)
- Jeff’s Worst Nightmare (2019) – Herself – Survivalist
- Hike Into Hell (2019) – Herself – Survivalist
- No Hand-Outs (2019) – Herself – Survivalist
- Belly of the Beast (2019) – Herself – Survivalist
- The Devil and the South China Sea (2019) – Herself – Survivalist
- Surviving with Sharks (2019) – Herself – Survivalist
- Waterworld (2019) … Herself -Survivalist
- Not a Drop to Drink (2019) – Herself – Survivalist
- Brave New World (2017) – Herself (as Laura)
- Dirty Dozen Return (2015) – Herself – Survivalist
- 40 Days Filth and Fury (2015) – Herself – Survivalist
- 40 Days Falling Apart (2015) – Herself – Survivalist
- 40 Days Sacrifice (2015) – Herself – Survivalist
- 40 Days Death March (2015) – Herself – Survivalist
- 40 Days Jungle Rich (2015) – Herself – Survivalist
- 40 Days Snake in the Grass (2015) – Herself – Survivalist
- 40 Days No Escape (2015) – Herself – Survivalist
- 40 Days & 40 Nights (2015) – Herself – Survivalist (as Laura)
- Welcome to the Jungle (2015) – Herself – Survivalist (as Laura)
Laura Zerra Book
She is also an author of ”A Modern Guide to Knifemaking” where she shares her essential knifemaking tips and tricks, including step-by-step instructions for both forging and stock removal. The book covers every step in the knifemaking process. To begin, you will consider what you want your knife to accomplish, develop a design, and make a prototype.
Laura takes you through choosing and buying steel for your knife and then teaches you to build your own forge. You will learn forging basics and then move on to forge the shape of your knife and make the blade tip. From there, you will cut the blade profile, grind in bevels to make the edge of the knife, heat treat and temper your blade, grind and polish it, and make a handle and sheath for it. You will also learn sharpening techniques to maintain the edge of your new knife.
Laura Zerra CBS Game Show
Laura of Lebanon, Maine, did her hometown proud on the CBS game show “Price is Right in May 2018 where she ended up winning a brand new car and won a chance at a showcase after surviving “The Big Wheel” spinoff. However, she lost her chance at a new SUV and travel trailer when her bid in the showcase round came up several hundred dollars short.
Laura Zerra Net Worth
Laura’s estimated net worth is under review.