Mary Mouser Biography
Mary Mouser (Mary Matilyn Mouser) is an American actress. She is widely known for her role as Lacey Fleming on the ABC series Body of Proof. Mary took over the role of Karen Grant, Fitz & Mellie’s daughter on Scandal in Season 4. She is currently playing the role of Samantha LaRusso in Cobra Kai alongside Xolo Maridueña, the saga of The Karate Kid, which premiered on 2 May 2018.
Mary is famous for her voice acting in various cartoons and also has collected a whopping fortune. She is also mostly known for her work in ‘Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day,’ ‘Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children’ and ‘Son of the Mask.
Mary Mouser Age
Mary was born on May 9, 1996, in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. She is 25 years old.
Mary Mouser Family
Mary was born Mary Matilyn Mouser in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. She began her career at the age of five when she was chosen as a photo double for Mel Gibson’s daughter in Signs. Mary has two siblings, Aaron Parker Mouser and Laura Ashley Mouser, who are also in the acting business.
Mary Mouser Cobra Kai
Season two of Cobra Kai has as much drama with the younger cast as it does with the Karate Kid veterans. Samantha and Miguel broke up when Miguel got too aggressively into Cobra Kai. She’ll be training with Robbie under her father’s Miyagi-Do style, and can’t stay out of her father’s rivalry with Johnny.
Mary spoke with /Film by phone before the second season of Cobra Kai. She talked about training for the second season in some unexpected styles, as well as Samantha’s romantic leanings and taking on the Karate Kid mantle. Season two of Cobra Kai premiered on April 24 2019 on YouTube Premium.
Mary Mouser Career
She was featured on the Starz Kids & Family series Eloise: The Animated Series as the voice of Eloise and appeared as the child-lead in the Hallmark Channel original movie A Stranger’s Heart.
She has done voice work for animated features such as Dragon Hunters, Tarzan 2, and Pompoko. in the audio drama series, Adventures in Odyssey she was a voice actress as Samantha McKay, younger sister of Grady McKay.
Mary also appeared in several guest-starring roles on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Without a Trace, The King of Queens, Monk, Inconceivable, Scrubs, One Life to Live, and had a recurring role on NCIS as Leroy Jethro Gibbs’ daughter Kelly.
She also had a series regular role in the CW series Life Is Wild as Mia Weller, for 13 episodes. Mary received the Outstanding Performance Award for her voiceover work in Eloise: The Animated Series at 2006 Best of Fest Awards at the KIDS FIRST! Film and Video Festival. Recently she was on Lie To Me. Mary also had a guest star role on Ghost Whisperer as the character Madison.
In the ABC medical drama Body of Proof, Mary starred as Dana Delany’s daughter, Lacey Fleming. She also played the roles of both Savannah O’Neal and Emma Reynolds in the Disney Channel Original Movie Frenemies, which was released in 2012.
Mary Mouser Net Worth
Mary’s estimated net worth is $2 million.
Mary Mouser Movies
- 2014 – Medeas as Ruth
- 2014 – Field of Lost Shoes as Libby Clinedinst
- 2014 – Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day as Audrey Gibson
- 2011 – All Kids Count as Carla
- 2009 – Bride Wars – (voice)
- 2009 – The Hole as Annie (voice)
- 2008 – Dragon Hunters as Zoé (voice)
- 2008 – Delgo as Baby Delgo (voice)
- 2008 – Ball Don’t Lie as Julia
- 2007 – LA Blues as Sara
- 2007 – Penny Dreadful as Clara Fowler
- 2006 – Holly Hobbie and Friends: Christmas Wishes as Lill (voice)
- 2006 – Mr. Fix It as Christine Pastore
- 2005 – Pom Poko as Additional Voices
- 2005 – Son of the Mask as Alvey Avery (voice)
- 2005 – Tarzan II – (voice)
- 2005 – Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children as Additional voices
Mary Mouser Tv Shows
- 2018 – Cobra Kai as vSamantha LaRusso
- 2018 – Happy Together as Diane
- 2017 – Scorpion as Ada Mouser
- 2016 – Freakish as Mary Jones
- 2015 – Maron as Sydney Maron
- 2015 – The Devil You Know as Earth Fenn
- 2015 – CSI: Cyber as Shelby Lockhart
- 2014 – Saint Francis as Kimberly Quinlan
- 2014 – Scandal as Karen Grant
- 2014 – Criminal Minds as Rebecca Farland
- 2013–2015 – The Fosters as Sarah
- 2012 – Frenemies as Emma / Savannah
- 2012 – Drop Dead Diva as Chloe Surnow
- 2011–2013 – Body of Proof as Lacey Fleming
- 2010 – Ghost Whisperer as Madison
- 2009 – Lie to Me as Tyler Seeger
- 2009–2010 – Chowder as Marmalade / Ambrosia
- 2008 – Life as Carin Sutter
- 2007 – A Stranger’s Heart as Cricket
- 2017 – State of Mind as Ashley Petrovsky
- 2007–2008 – Life Is Wild as Mia Weller
- 2006 – Mindy and Brenda as Young Girl
- 2006–2007 – Eloise: The Animated Series as Eloise
- 2005 – Scrubs as Little Girl
- 2005 – Monk as Princess Girl
- 2005 – Inconceivable as Kylie
- 2005 – CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Cassie McBride
- 2005 – The King of Queens as Marissa
- 2005–2012 – NCIS as Kelly Gibbs
- 2004 – Without a Trace as Amy Rose
Mary Mouser Twin
In real life Mary has no twin. There is a story where Tomboy Savannah (Mary Mouser) who comes from a large, high-energy family meets privileged, uptown girl Emma (also Mouser), who looks like her twin. The two girls become fast friends and decide to trade places for a while, but realize that life on the other side, isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be.
Mary Mouser Body Of Proof
In the ABC medical drama Body of Proof, Mary starred as Dana Delany’s daughter, Lacey Fleming. Mary, a young actress with Type 1 diabetes, plays Dana Delany’s daughter in “Body Of Proof” and was just diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes on the show’s March 13, 2012, episode. They got it right and will likely continue to do so; good job, ABC
Mary Mouser Frenemies
Mary played the roles of both Savannah O’Neal and Emma Reynolds in the Disney Channel Original Movie Frenemies, which was released in 2012.
Mary Mouser Freakish
Freakish is a horror web television series. It premiered on October 10, 2016, on Hulu. It features several high-profile social media stars and celebrities—including Liza Koshy, Hayes Grier, Meghan Rienks, Leo Howard, and Aislinn Paul—and focuses on a group of high-school students who are trapped inside their school when a nearby chemical plant explodes, resulting in residents and other infected students turning into mutated freaks. It was reported in July 2018 that the series had been canceled after two seasons.